Now offering over 20,000 products on Amazon

It's been a whirlwind year so far.  I have been able expand our product listings for Top Knobs, Hardware Resources and Atlas products to over 20,000 listed items on Amazon.  It's been a huge job, but I am very proud of our accomplishment and ability to meet customer demands.

As I pride myself on great customer service, ensuring that I can handle all the needs of customers has been of paramount importance to me.  While technology would allow me to add thousands of products with ease, I have limited growth to a manageable level - allowing me to verify that we have the capability to meet the customer service demands as we grow.

I still review every order personally, and message customers with advice or to point out possible errors on orders. It feels good when I can catch a possible error, such as hardware that might not match, or what appears to be an error in a large order.  I think this is why my feedback is so high on Amazon.

Its a nice feeling to be able to connect with customers each day, even after a ten-fold growth in sales in the last two years.

I can't thank my customers enough for their support, great feedback and of course for selecting Ardent Ideas for their purchases. Its because of you that my little business has grown to be what it is.

Thank you so much for your business,
Bonnie